Photo of Irv Blonder’s 1931 Convertible Sedan

Home Page Forums General Photo of Irv Blonder’s 1931 Convertible Sedan

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

Does anyone have a photo of Irv Blonder’s 1931 Convertible Coupe?  I had an inquiry from a gentleman who helped restore the car many years ago and he would like a photo of the car. All I have found so far is a B&W photo copied out of the Arrow.   Does anyone know who owns the car now that I could get a photo from?   Thanks, Dave

You probably already know but the last known owner in the PAS directory is J. P. Van de Bundt as of 2005 whose membership is listed as expired. The roster lists the engine number as 201367 from a 30B and the serial number was missing.

I continue to assemble bits onto my ’35 and digging out repro parts from Irv I bought over 25 years ago complete with his   notes in very tiny handwriting.

Thanks Jim.  His membership expired in 2007. So he hasn’t been in the PAS for a while.

That car was either sold to England, or the continent.  I met a European guy who had/has a collector car store in Lauderdale who had the car and sold it overseas.  He also had the crankshaft from the original engine, which he was going to give me, I lost his card, etc. etc, never got it

Thanks Tony.  Van de Bundt lived in Ft. Lauderdale so he may be the one who sold it overseas. I’ll look at some of our European members and see if I can locate the car.  Dave

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.