Photos & videos

Home Page Forums General Photos & videos

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

Folks, I realize that some of you are not on Facebook…I get that. But, if you are on on the Facebook page, then you know you can post all the photos you like, you can make an album of 1 to 100 photos and it would not take up a single column. You don’t have to worry about the size of the photo either, post as many as you like.

Same with videos, post as many videos of past (and future) meets as you like. Videos can run as long as you wish to record them.

I would like to see more active participation on the Facebook page when it comes to social gatherings of Pierce-Arrow members, and more photos of your cars, bikes, trailers, etc, etc.

If you are not on Facebook, and you wish to keep using this forum, that’s fine, but if you are on Facebook, I want to see these photos and videos posted on OUR Society page…after all, it is there for YOU to use…

I would also like to see a Facebook link posted to this site sometime in the near future….

http://www.facebook.com/groups/55173146972

Great idea Curtiss, Facebook is great way to expand the PAS reach w/o cost.

Thanks for marshaling this!

Agreed,

I’ve shared the facebook page with a number of friends and they keep telling me they love seeing the photos of the cars…….maybe we’ll snag another member or two….

Curtiss, thank you for all your efforts on the Facebook page. I enjoy it every day

Great job on the on Facebook posts Curtiss! The photos and videos really bring a smile and help to spread our passion.

Curtiss, you’re doing a great service to all of us. Please keep up the great work.

Thank you everyone for the compliments, but this is a GROUP effort…this page belongs to ALL of us.

Everyone here has the opportunity to contribute to the Facebook group page at any time. I welcome all input, questions & suggestions on how to better the page, and keep it moving forward. Of course, all photos & videos are welcome as well.

let’s ALL keep up the good work together.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.