Pierce arrow for everyone!

Home Page Forums General Pierce arrow for everyone!

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author

Even the kids wanted a pierce arrow. :)

Yes, a mini Pierce-Arrow to start your wee-tyke into the collector car hobby, and a value at between $3,000 and $10,000 in the current market.

Top speed, 3.5 mph. Fred Flintstone two-foot brakes, no 5-mph bumpers, however the engine can still overheat in hot weather. ;-)

I would buy one at up to $2,000, if anyone has a good project quality car for sale.

Hat particular model sold last year in excellant condition at auction. $16000.

So, while we have the experts assembled on pedal cars, what’s this one worth? I bought it at a local auction quite a few years ago….

another picture

You have a beautiful pre 20’s Pedal car. without seeing the underside and and a few other things, it apears to be made by either Garton, or Keystone.

Thought the super old wire wheeled cars are way cool they do not demand the money the fendered, mirrored, option filled pedals do. (just like the big ones).

I would say your car is worth around $1000-$1400 range. I have my 1929 DC Phaeton, but I have over a hundred pedal cars. (used to have 350)

I have a site. come look. ibuypedalcars.com Some of my collection is up for sale. mmmm? I have a certain 29′ PA that is going to be draining me dry for the next few years of restoration. :) Rick

I figured it was 1920 or so, thanks for the information…I realize the flashier newer ones are worth more…but think the earlier ones are harder to find, another case where rare does not mean valuable. Somewhere I think I have a print ad for this pedal car, but don’t remember the maker either…

This is the actual pedal car that sold for $16,000 1927 ish Made by the Toledo co.

That is one fancy runabout!

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.