“Pierce Arrow Legacy” booklet

Home Page Forums General “Pierce Arrow Legacy” booklet

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Well, I did get a copy of the Pierce Arrow Legacy booklet. If you’re really into Pierce motorcars, as we are, then it probably belongs on the shelf next to your other Pierce books.

That said, it is somewhat disappointing in content. I believe it could have gone a lot more into depth of the life of GNP. The “Family Letters” chapter of 10 pages is less than the “Recipes” chapter of 12 pages.

I would surely like to see an expanded version, with more letters and personal information about Mr. Pierce.

If anyone feels it’s inappropriate making these remarks let me know, but I had such high hopes….

Unfortunately the author is an amateur writer and sought help from PAS experts. Yes, there is a lot of information on George N. Pierce and not only is it backed up by personal testimony from his children to the author, but by many letters and photographs in storage. Truly the author needed and pursued some assistance and I’m sure it could have been greatly improved.

The Pierce-Arrow Legacy book is a good effort for someone outside of the Society!

It is an effort of love.

We Pierce-Arrow snobs thank you.

Good points, Peter. Yes, thank you, understand it is an effort of love and do appreciate any such information.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.