Pierce-Arrow Parker Pens for sale

Home Page Forums General Pierce-Arrow Parker Pens for sale

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

The 2018 Pierce-Arrow Society Winter Board Meeting & Mini Meet has a few more custom Pierce-Arrow Parker Jotter ballpoint pens for sale. They are priced at $13 each plus shipping. These quality Parker pens are cartridge filled so they will last a lifetime. Parker replacement cartridges are available at any office supply. International orders CAN be accommodated if you contact me directly for shipping. I estimate it can be done for approximately $10. US orders are $7 priority 2 day shipping.

Email me immediately to reserve your limited edition pen. I will reply with mailing address for you to send a check made out to PAS. I only have 12 left. First come first served! These are great pens! Hurry!

Liz Horne

[email protected]

678-361-4007

I bought a bunch of these nice pens at our Winter meet last week. They are old style great pens and not a hotel or marketing type, 3 month throw away.

Thanks Liz!

hi liz. i will take 2 pens thank you larry sorcher

UPDATE! UPDATE!

TWO PENS LEFT after overnight orders! Hurry! They’ll go FAST!

Hi, don’t know if you received my e-mail requesting to purchase 2 pens, if still available. I m restricted to home so can’t have payment sent until I see my assistant on Monday or Tuesday. Can’t drive due to recent hospitalization. Thanks.

C. Louis Abelove

I got everybody’s emails! Sorry, I was working in the shop all afternoon.

IT IS OFFICIAL! WE ARE SOLD OUT OF PARKER PIERCE-ARROW PENS!

Thanks for your support of the Pierce-Arrow Society!

Liz

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.