Pierce Arrows in Sweeden.

Home Page Forums General Pierce Arrows in Sweeden.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

Two photos of Pierce Arrow products in Sweeden. Can anyone ID the year and series? Ed

Another.

The hearse looks like a Series 80 chassis (full hood louvers) despite the (necessary) sidemount; the tire diameter appears large, probably 22-inch, which would make it a 1925 model.

The sedan appears to be a 1930 Model B Club Sedan.

George

The hearse is a 1927 model and was converted from a taxi. Enclosed is a bad photo of the taxi, scanned from an old magazine. The car belonged to a town north in Sweden – Hudiksvall.

The next one belonged to Stockholm, the Capitol of Sweden. I think I have some more information on this car. I will come back on that!

I believe it is a 1930 5 Passenger Club Sedan, 139 inch wheel base, Model B, factory installed Lorraine Spot Light with Pierce logo, and Pilot Ray movable road light, also with Pierce logo. Step pads on running board, and not visable is a Klaxon chrome plated brass horn mounted behind the left parking light. It will probably also have a Philco Radio, and a heater. The trunk for these cars may or may not be mounted on the rear rack. It will have a 125 hp engine with a 4 speed syncromesh transmission. One of the best closed cars of that year. Color appears to be brown and tan, a standard color for that year.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.