Pierce owner in Michigan

Home Page Forums General Pierce owner in Michigan

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

I am involved with the spring invitational meet at the Saratoga Auto Museum in Saratoga Springs, N.Y. A fellow named Lloyd Ganton has inquired about the meet, he is form Michigan. It does not appear that he is a member of this club. Does anyone know him? a. as a potential member of the club, or b. the quality, condtion and/or model of his car. The invitational is in the middle of May on the grounds of the Saratoga State Park, adjacent to our museum. Any Pierce Arrow Society member is invited to submit their car for entry to the meet.

Tony: Do you know the year of Ganton’s car?

Paul

Paul, I believe it is a 1932. Another member of the meet committee is trying to get me a phone number.

Tony,

Lloyd has a large nursing home business in the Jackson/Ann Arbor area.His office number is (517)750-0500. He lives in Spring Arbor, MI and has a large private museum there named “Ye Olde Carriage House”. His Pierce is a 1932 LWB that looks just like the limo body on my 1247. He occasionally tours locally in brass or post-war cars. We visited his collection for the 2006 or 2007 Gathering at Gilmore. (You should have come!)It is an interesting and eclectic with an interesting focus being on autos built in the Jackson, MI area. He also has a huge Coca-Cola memorablia collcetion including a huge old soda fountain. Lloyd is a great and generous guy and his wife Judi is a peach. I gave him a membership for a year and he didn’t renew, but I didn’t think he would. He doesn’t have much interest or time for outside activities and had told me he lost interest in marque clubs decades ago because ‘all they do is shows’. They are in HCCA & VMCCA. I don’t know his age, but I’m sure he is much older than his appearance and energy level would indicate.I have always enjoyed his company. I have his home & museum Michigan numbers somwhere, but not handy.If you can get him interested in PAS it would be great.

Dave

David: Thank you. We will try this number. I had another, that I believe was his residence, no one replied.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.