Seeking Travelodge spare tire mount and correct wheel

Home Page Forums Buy/Sell Seeking Travelodge spare tire mount and correct wheel

• This topic has 7 replies, 4 voices, and was last updated 8 months ago by .
Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

Am seeking the rear mount cast spare tire mount along with the correct 1936  16″ 6 lug Artillery wheel. The wheel was also used on a half ton International pickup and Ed Minne said also a 1936 Plymouth. Also seeking a correct wheel lock that is exclusive to the spare on the Travelodge. Any leads or information would be greatly appreciated.  Amos Roleau

What does the lock look like. Do you have a photo?

Thank you for the reply. I didn’t take a picture of it at the time I saw it. Sorry. The place I saw it was a shell of a model B at a place called Two Feathers RV and Restoration in Deerfield Ma. It was a completely stripped rotten rusted shell with only the correct suspension and spare tire carrier with lock, The rest was butchered before it was stripped and he says he has a museum and investors and BLA BLA and he has to get $5000 for the shell. I saw it 6 years ago and its in his junkyard and I am sure its not getting any better. May be able to get a picture of it though. Amos

The wheel was used on late 1930’s Chevrolet trucks.  Suggest you contact an antique Chevrolet truck pasts supplier.

From PASB 2020-3:

Thank you for the wonderful article and reply. My original article that I read referred to International pickup brake parts for replacement. I assumed the wheels would be the same. Amos

Amos,

The 1969-3 Arrow has a lot of information about the Travelodge. If you don’t have this issue, I can e-mail you a copy.

Would certainly love a copy. Thank you Amos

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.