Side mount tire lockign device

Home Page Forums General Side mount tire lockign device

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Author

Hi all,

I have a 29 DC with the dual side mounts. I have the two brackets that grip teh top of the tire when in the fender well. However, near the fender well there is a place for aditional securing devices. Does anyone have two of those or at least can someone post a picture of what they look like so I know when I go to Hershey.

Thanks in advance. Rick

Here you have the fender tire lock (the same on each side). Be aware of the fact that you also shall have a plate under the fender!

I know this is an old topic, but does anyone out there know where a pair of these might be found? The ones on my 1930 model B are also missing. Any leads appreciated. Tom

Cannot help with the item

But welcome back to Rick!

Irvin Blonder made new ones some years back and there is a possibility that Dave Murray might have a pair.

I checked with Dave Murray, but he doesn’t have them anymore. Anyone out there have a pair in their special spares pile? Thanks for looking. Tom

Richard,

This was just listed on eBay today. Hopefully it will work for you.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Vintage-1930s-Studebaker-Graham-Pierce-Arrow-Side-Mount-Holder-Nice-/162146723819

Ken

Unfortunately not the right part.

Greg

Oivind posted a pic earlier of the correct spare tire holder but here are a few more.

Note that mine does not have the special bolt with the scalloped section nor does it have the lock assembly.

Pic 2

Pic 3

Pic 4

Craig,

Thanks for photos on the side mount hold down. Now if I can find a source for a couple! Is there enough interest perhaps to reproduce these? Tom Barrett

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.