sill plates

Home Page Forums General sill plates

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author

does anyone have sill plates for 1925,6 series 80 4 passenger touring? also Pierce face for small motometer and Wayne or anyone gas guage?

Restoration Supply in Escondido, CA has a motometer Pierce script plate.

Page 58 of the catalog.

http://restorationstuff.com/pdf/RestorationSupplyCompany.pdf

Craig & Jim,

Unless Resto has changed what they sell, the “script” that they have for a Pierce-Arrow is a tiny little piece that has the per-1920s Pierce logo.

The tiny little thing fits on the face of a moto-meter universal and is less than impressive.

I do not believe that it is what Jim wants, which I think is what is pictured here.

However, I reserve the right to be wrong on this matter.

Someone, perhaps me, needs to run a project that reproduces these.

Peter

Thanks, Peter. My father had step plates with the word Pierce in script right on the plate and I’m hoping to find similar ones. Jim

Check Parts & Services Directory under “Body””.”

Mr Johnson are you talking about the restoration supply catalogue

The Pierce-Arrow Society Parts and Services Directory. Look for it under the Member Pages on the menu on the left.

Jim,

Apropos of the fuel gauge, I believe that Wayne Hancock is in the process of getting those babies produced, but you may need to be patient.

I would give him a telephone call and tell him of your interest because I believe the he never looks at the Message Board.

Good hunting and my best to you and to Ernie!

Peter

Jim,

Also regarding the sill plates ask Wayne because I believe that he had some produced.

Peter

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.