spot lights and chrome tire surounds

Home Page Forums General spot lights and chrome tire surounds

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

Hi all,

I am looking for two spotlights for my 1929 133 dual C Phaeton. Anyone have orignals? or where can I find reproductions? I am also looking for the chrome side mount tire surounds.

any help? Thanks all, Rick

Richard, are you looking for the running board mounted spotlights, or the simple handle mounted thru the cowl spotlights?

I have one for the left side. [email protected] We need to talk.

The spotlights I believe are the same left or right but it is the bracket that is different.If the lamp is disassembled,the bracket can be removed.A good machine shop might be able to make the right hand bracket using the left as a pattern and it would be reversed to bolt to the right side.The Lorraine spotlights were supplied to many makes of cars but the mounting brackets would differ as to application.

Originally I think there was only a spotlight on the left side (drivers side). Look on the windshield post. There shall be 3 holes to fasten the bracket. Don Summer may have this lamp!

The Saratoga Auto Museum in Saratoga Springs, N.Y. has a model 42 Dual Cowl Phaeton with a spotlight. Hopefully I can get my picture of the spotlite brass tag to load.

Wow! that is a way cool picture. Thank you so much. That badge must be ridiculously rare.

I posted pics under your “29 dc phaeton” thread of both an engraved spotlight, and two badges similar to what Tony posted. Although the picture makes them look two shades of color, they’re both identical. I’d sell one, don’t know if it’s real or repop, send me an email at [email protected] if interested, $75 and I’ll pay postage.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.