St Louis Meet – Great time had by all.

Home Page Forums General St Louis Meet – Great time had by all.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

I would like to send out a BIG thank you to Liz & Rick along with all the other committee members for putting on a flawless 60th annual meet. Hotel, venue, tours, and show field were all very well done. They even had good control over the weather! Thanks to all the members who attended and brought their cars. See you next year in Wine Country! Ed

Triple second from us: we had a GREAT time!

I also want to thank Liz, Rick and all the committee members. They did an outstanding job. I was most impressed by all the last minute driving changes Liz had to make due to deteriorated road conditions from severe storms prior to the meet. It all went off flawlessly. Kudos to all.

Robert

And a GREAT MEET it was!! Much from-the-heart thanks to Rick and Liz Horne and their committee’s for creating and hosting a wonderful meet in St Louis !

Liz: just WHAT is your connection with the weather-controlling folks? :-) The St Louis weather was PERFECT !

Thanks again for all the work you and crew put in to create a great week of friends, tours, collections, events and great times and memories.

Greg Long

Ken Sockrider

LOKI, our canine companion

Many thanks to Liz and Rick, and everyone who had a part in putting on the meet! I had a great time, seeing old friends and meeting new.

As mentioned, whoever was in charge of weather dialed it in perfectly! And, lots of interesting stuff to see….

I made it home a little while ago, towed my new Pierce toy home!

A big thank you to Liz, Rick and Committee for hosting a great 60th Annual Meet!

Logistically, this was a monumental accomplishment to direct everyone down the same scenic roads and keep everyone very well fed plus entertained and for a whole week, to boot! And Liz & Rick made all this happen without a hitch.

Thank you again!

Stu & Clara Blair

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.