The Optima Deal is Coming!

Home Page Forums General The Optima Deal is Coming!

• This topic has 5 replies, 4 voices, and was last updated 6 years ago by .
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

Message deleted by original poster

I trust you will include all ordering information?

Ladies and Gents,

I will be posting ALL OF THE INFORMATION NECESSARY to order up to Three, yes, count them, THREE (3), OPTIMA 6V Red Top Batteries delivered to your very own doorstep.

I will be posting that information SOON, and am posting as I am in order to gain the attention of those PAS Members have a tendency to be INATTENTIVE.

I shall repeat this posting on the Emporium SOON, and will likewise post on the Emporium the COMPLETE ORDERING INFORMATION.

Cheers & Good Charging to you,

Peter

Does anyone know what the shelf life of these optima batteries is?

In other words if I don’t use it right away, how long will it be ok to store unused in the garage?

From the Optima battery website –

Because of the high-purity lead grid in the OPTIMA battery, it has a self-discharge rate much lower than conventional flat-plate batteries. This means the OPTIMA battery can sit for longer periods retaining enough charge to start your vehicle when stored and maintained properly. Depending on storage temperature and the state of charge when put into storage, it can usually sit for eight to 12 months and still start most vehicles.

When possible, store your battery in a cool, dry location. Check the battery voltage every six months and charge if it falls below 12.4 volts.

Craig,

We are talking about a 6V OPTIMA.

Cheers,

Peter

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.