Travelodge heater wanted

Home Page Forums Buy/Sell Travelodge heater wanted

Tagged: 

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

I am in need of an original Travelodge coal/wood fired heater for the Model A I am restoring.  Any leads would be much appreciated.

At one time Merlin Smith was talking about having doors recast, that’s the only part that says Pierce, and the rest of the stove, while not easy to find, is a standard stove of the time, I forget the brand.  I know an original sold a few years ago, but they are more rare than the trailers, and there aren’t that many trailers.

A stove has sold as high as 5500 dollars. The doors were recast, and they are now out of production. The generic stoves are tracked on eBay, and often sell for 2500 or more. I haven’t seen one sell for almost ten years now. Most of the trailers are missing them.

John,
    We have authentic Travelodge stove reproductions almost ready. If you will text me a phone number (to 318.549.8122) I’ll send pictures.

Merlin

Merlin,

I am also looking for a stove and protective screen for a Travelodge. Have you reproduced the stoves yet? Can you send photos?  Cost? Thank you.

Steve Pugh

[email protected]

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.