*Updated* Stolen 1923 Series 33 Touring Car

Home Page Forums General *Updated* Stolen 1923 Series 33 Touring Car

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

Hello All,

Earlier today a post was made about a stolen Series 33 touring car. Dave Stevens provided the needed information which included the contact information of the owner, the phone numbers of the authorities, and a picture of the car.

Thank You Dave for posting the information on the Pierce-Arrow Message Form. This is what makes this society great.

This reported car was purchased by a member of the society. After seeing the post by Dave the authorities were immediately called. A local Sheriff Deputy came to the location of the car and verified that it was the alleged stolen car. After several hours of working with the authorities the car has been taken to a off-site third party location till a binding legal decision can be made.

The member who found and purchased the car did verify before purchase that the car was clear, clean, and able to be sold by the seller. The correct paperwork is/was associated with the vehicle of which all will be reviewed.

Ben Oakes

That is good news that it wasn’t actually stolen but I hope the whole issue gets sorted out.

I will put the word out to everyone I emailed and sent text messages to standby for now.

Sounds like a car was sold by someone who didn’t own it. Happens more often than you would think. Hopefully the person won’t be out of any money.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.