Wanted to Buy !936/1937 Pierce Arrow Club Sedan 8 or 12

Home Page Forums Buy/Sell Wanted to Buy !936/1937 Pierce Arrow Club Sedan 8 or 12

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

Attending the Barrett Jackson auction last week whetted my interest again in owning a Pierce Arrow and I was wondering if the membership had any leads as to cars for sale by members or others.I regularly check the Emporium but haven’t seen any cars that match my criteria. Thanks in advance for any assistance you can provide.

Per Sept. 2016 P-A Emporium, you will find the listing for a 1936 P-A 1601 Club sedan. Looks to be a nice car. It is listed at $49,500. I do not know the current status, per sold/not sold. Check with Merlin Smith in Calhoun, La. His contact information is in the P-A roster. Good luck with your hunt!

Alan

I believe the car was sold at Hershey. I was interested in it and contacted Merlin, but alas, the car was gone.

I spoke to Merlin about the car back in October while he was at Hershey’s Fall Meet where the car was displayed. I believe the car was subsequently sold.

Yes it sold. It’s in Connecticut.

Good turn key late series cars usually sell quite fast. It can be time consuming and very expensive to sort and troubleshoot a poorly restored or incorrectly serviced car. Your best value of dollars spent is buying the best thing you can find, it’s less expensive in the long run.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.