What car do these parts fit?

Home Page Forums General What car do these parts fit?

• This topic has 5 replies, 4 voices, and was last updated 6 years ago by .
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

These came in a pile of parts, some other parts were Pierce, are these Pierce and If so can someone identify year?

Two top hold down brackets, four visor brackets (part number 1331382) and two (vent window?) handles.

They’re for sale if someone needs them. Thanks

Lower ones look like windshield or vent window closers. Are there part numbers on the 4 on the left. I can make out something that looks like a cast-in number. Probably a visor/wind wing clamp?

Yes, the four on the left all have the number 1331382, and below that a “2”….I’m sure they are visor clamps of some kind, in nice, older rechromed condition, one ear has a slight bend but nothing major…

David,

The two pieces on the bottom have the form of the interior door latches on my Series 80, but they are clearly more stylized.

Note the photo.

Peter

Hi David, I looked at my upper windshield attachment brackets on my ’32 Convertible coupe. The are not remotely close to the big castings you have.

What is the spacing for the mounting screws in the 4 wind-wing brackets ? And what is the diameter of the hole for the pin/pivot pin that they clamp onto ??

Greg .

What is the spacing for the mounting screws in the 4 wind-wing brackets ? And what is the diameter of the hole for the pin/pivot pin that they clamp onto ??

Mounting holes are exactly 1″ (one inch) apart. The hole is 5/16″ diameter. I’m sure they are for sun visors, as they have a screw hole to “clamp” on the rod, I just don’t know what car!

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.