What does a Model B Travelodge weigh?

Home Page Forums General What does a Model B Travelodge weigh?

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author

Lots of specifications on factory data, but no weights.

Anyone have a good number for weight of an original, equipped, 1937 Model B Travelodge?

Thanks David C.

About the same as a henweigh.

Oh, OK, what’s a hen weigh? Sheesh…

My old hen weighs 150lbs.

Ha! Next someone will be asking which weighs more, a pound of rocks or a pound of feathers.

The reason for the question isn’t idle curiosity, but rather goes toward title and registration of a trailer. Unlike motor vehicles, trailers have more regulations about those things based on weight.

Thanks…dc

It helps if you let the air out of the tires when you get it weighed.

Years ago and older gent in our neighborhood did that when he got his car weighed.

Did he drive an imported car from a Slavic nation? The he would have had a deflated Yugo…..

Interesting that the published specifications for the Travelodge mention every little detail, except weight….

David,

One can always haul the TravelLodge with their truck to a highway truck scale, a local DUMP, or to a salvage yard, and weight the rig with and without the TravelLodge attached.

Peter

David,

I found this. I don’t know if the weight or not.

David,

Here is a better piece

Thank you! Exactly what I was looking for. At this point mine could be considered a “display coach” as most of interior out of it, and this will help with trying to register/title it. Thanks!!

GOOD JOB, Bill!

David, just take those photos to the DMV / RMV / Insurance Company, and you should be good to go!

Our Society Members are veritable founts of Pierce-Arrow information.

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.