What some of you are missing…

Home Page Forums General What some of you are missing…

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

I figured since a lot of you are not on Facebook, I would post some of the neat things you are missing here on the forum board….

And while you may think this a veiled attempt to get you to join Facebook (it is) this is also an example of some of the neat things you are missing.

This is one example of photos I have never seen of Pierce-Arrow vehicles before, a Pierce-Arrow hearse leading a funeral procession in Sweden…

Has anyone else ever seen this photo before???…does anyone have any information on it???…

Join the Pierce-Arrow Museum at Gilmore page today…see what you are missing.

Another photo of the same hearse…

Here is the link…(if it works!)

http://www.faebook.com/groups/2690180121207927

That hearse sure made sure the person went out in style.

I seriously doubt there are many such vehicles still around.

It sure looks impressive. Dwarfing the other cars in the line of cars. Even with accounting for perspective.

The hood, radiator shell, fenders and rare side-mount spares are all Series 80.

Greg Long

Was Sweden an active importer of Pierce-Arrow cars or just a few?

Al

Förenade bil ab malmö sweden did import cars sutch as MERCEDES MARMON STUDEBAKER AND ALSO PIERCE ARROW.i Believe that they imported just a few PIERCE ARROWS.The company still exists today and is one of the oldest in sweden.Jack.

I think the Wicklunds in Stockholm was the agent for Sweden.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.