Winter Meet

Home Page Forums General Winter Meet

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

Merlin and Jane Smith have done it again, this time in Monroe and West Monroe Louisiana. Merlin and Jane continue to host wonderful events for us. We had a strong dose of Southern Hospitality.

Many had hot boiled crawfish for the first time and I think they’re hooked. We saw a lot of interesting sites. For me the most intriguing was Merlins “Forestry 101”. It was great to see Merlin’s eclectic car collection, many beautiful Pierces among them. Larry and Jean Smothers did their usual fine job of helping Merlin and Jane as hosts.

Thank you again for a super Winter Meet.

The Winter Meet was great! I especially enjoyed seeing Merlin & Jane’s magnificent house…but I really enjoyed “Forestry 101″” too.

Thanks to Merlin & Jane and Larry & Jean for another great Winter Meet!

Paul”

Merlin and Jane ROCK! Another great Winter Meet hosted by the Best from Louisiana.

We all had great fun, great food and great Pierce-Arrow cars to view.

Did I forget, great Forestry 101! Lots of trees to see.

Many thanks to you, Merlin & Jane.

Dang Peter, that’s what I was going to say.. well I’ll say it anyway: Merlin and Jane ROCK !!

Great meet , great friends and as always: great food… gonna have to buy some new clothes to fit !!

As for ‘Forestry 101, I guess it’s NOT just sharpening my chainsaw! Wonderful presentation Merlin!

Greg Long

Sue and I agree with all that has been said about our good friends in Lousiana and Arkansas!

It was wonderful to spend time with all participants and we are looking forward to doing it again with in Minden, NV this July.

Merlin and Jane continue to entertain and inspire us with their southern hospitality. Penny was pretty tolerant of the invaders from the north as well! Don’t build a new car storage facility without checking out Merlin’s fantastic layouts.

Dave, Diana & Sandy

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.