wiring diagram

Home Page Forums General wiring diagram

• This topic has 7 replies, 5 voices, and was last updated 8 years ago by .
Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

Hello All,

I have a new to me 1934 836a. Can anyone direct me to where I would find a wiring diagram??

Thanks,

Blaine

I have not used this site, but it claims to have what you want. Welcome to the club and enjoy your car and the members, they are both great.

http://www.antiquecardiagrams.com/Pierce-Arrow.html

Good morning Blaine,

Welcome to the Pierce-Arrow Society.

Have fun with us and ask as many questions as you wish.

On this website you can acquire the Pierce-Arrow Wiring and Tune-Up Guide 1913 – 1938, that is published by the PAS ($15.00).

I believe that you go to the PRODUCTS section (to the LEFT) and you will find it there.

You might as well keep the money in the Society and have the wiring info for ALL P-A cars, rather than going outside and getting the info for only one year.

Peter

Peter,

Mea culpa, I agree with the internal cash flow, I just either forgot or never knew the site had the info.

Bill

Thanks to my new friends for the quick response. I am happy to support the club and will get it here.

The Wiring and Tune-Up Guide can also be ordered through the Back Issue section. Ordering along with other items can sometimes be more economical.

Blaire,

NICE RIDE!

Peter

Blaine, I’ve said it before, welcome to the PAS….and a very nice car you have!

John

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.