Yankee Grade Meter Wanted

Home Page Forums Buy/Sell Yankee Grade Meter Wanted

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

I’m looking for a Yankee Grade Meter as pictured. I’m finishing the restoration of my 1909 Pierce Model 24 and would love to have a grade meter to install on the car. Does anyone have one of these sitting on the shelf collecting dust ? Could it be time to move it on to a worthy automobile like a Pierce Arrow ? Do you know of someone who has one they might part with ….? I’d like to buy one, but would be willing to take one on loan and reproduce it, then return it. Leads appreciated…….

Thanks,

Rich Anderson

I can’t seem to load a photo of the grade meter. Email me and I’ll send you one…….

Rich

[email protected]

Rich,

Congratulations on finishing the 1909! What happened with your carburetor search, were you able to find an original?

John

John…….no luck yet on finding an original carb.But I’m still looking.

I’m hoping someday we have a national convention on the west coast again…….and I’ll

bring the 1909 ……..

Rich

Rich,

Have you tried posting a parts wanted ad (with a photo) for both the carb and meter with HCCA, VMCCA and AACA? I have also had luck on the early odd stuff going to antique steam association shows /flea markets. Every show I have attended always has a carb and mag guy with a table of early carbs and good connections with others.

Please send me a photo of your grade meter and desired carb. I will check with people I know. [email protected]

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.