1935 sedan ebay

Home Page Forums General 1935 sedan ebay

• This topic has 23 replies, 12 voices, and was last updated 7 years ago by .
Viewing 4 posts - 21 through 24 (of 24 total)
  • Author

Thanks everyone for all of the information. I wasn’t seriously thinking of buying this car, but wanted to get an idea of the costs involved. When I do eventually get a car, I’d want a nice driver where I wouldn’t have to worry too much about mechanical issues. One thing I like so much about the PAS is that people are so helpful on these items. Greg, once I do get a car, I’ll be sure to contact you first of all to get some model specific recommendations about service intervals and storage. I’m sure there is a lot of maintenance that I can do myself. I’m also worried about the best methods of off season storage. For the time being, I don’t have a heated garage, but that might well change after I retire in a few years. You guys with farms are lucky! Not much room for storage in a 2 1/2 car garage on the back end of a city lot! In any event, I’m sure that I’ll have a nice relationship with my Pierce when I eventually get one. This year I pulled rank and seniority and am going to take off for both St. Louis and Gilmore. See you all there.

Ken, looking forward to seeing you at both events.

Greg Long

Just a note to say I can’t wait for the St. Louis meet to see so many PA owners and enthusiasts, AND to welcome them to my city. My 1928 PA model 81 will be there. She’s a wonderful car with her Preservation badge and drives everywhere. See you in St. Louis in June. DAVE STEPHENS

David, I’m looking forward to meeting you and seeing your car!

Viewing 4 posts - 21 through 24 (of 24 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.