CCCA New England Caravan.

Home Page Forums General CCCA New England Caravan.

Viewing 5 posts - 21 through 25 (of 25 total)
  • Author

Thank you Bob

Small photo on purpose. Hard for the police to recognise me! The lights—-4 are orig PA 2 are blinkers as my arm is not long enough to reach from the LHS of the car thru to the RHS window for hand signals. Plus the usual Trippe lights. Power

I have had my generator rebuilt with the guts replaced with that of a 6v alternator. There is a mob here in OZ that do these conversions without any evidence of the work showing. I do not have the details of how they did it without dismantling the generator. NAUGHTY-but everything works & the usual “the judges cannot see it”” defence. Not that there is much serious judging of cars here as there is in The States where the wrong nut can lose points.

Cheers

Jak.”

Jak,

We have lots of “wrong nuts” here in the States, but we try to keep them contained within political parties!

Peter

Truth be told……around the shop(Classic Auto-Cislak garage) when ever we speak of Jak of “down under”” we use the term Jumpen Jack Flash……… Seems to fit his personality from the phone calls and letters. It fun to finally get to see what he and his car look like. I think we shipped him 3 percent of that cars total weight by mail! Bet the post man has a hernia now…..Ed

Photo is of two Pierce guys sitting on another make of car…….maybe a Ford?”

Another Packard!

Oh Dear –Oh Dear!!

Jak.

Viewing 5 posts - 21 through 25 (of 25 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.