Optima Red Top 6V Batteries

Home Page Forums General Optima Red Top 6V Batteries

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 26 total)
  • Author

Hello PAS Gents and Ladies,

I just received a notice from Optima Jim that they will start a special ONE-MONTH LONG offer for PAS Members on the Optima Red Top 6V batteries starting 15 March!

I have yet to receive the details regarding price, etc., but I will post it as soon as I know.

Make sure to tell everyone you know.

Peter

Hello again Gents & Ladies,

Please pay CLOSE ATTENTION to the instructions for ordering, as some may find them a bit confusing!

Questions, be in touch with me.

Peter

OPTIMA Batteries has agreed to support our members and this website with a great deal on their 6-volt battery.

The promotion is set to run from March 15th-April 15th 2016, is not stackable with any other offer, is only good for 6-volt batteries with a maximum of two per purchase and limited to Pierce Arrow Society members only.

From March 15th until April 15th, members of the Pierce Arrow Society, who purchase a 6-volt RedTop battery online at shop.optimabatteries.com will receive special pricing of $103 per battery (normally $169.99) and free shipping right to their front door in the lower 48 states, by entering a unique coupon code when purchasing factory-direct at shop.optimabatteries.com .

Here is how the process works:

1. If you want the deal, send an e-mail requesting a unique one-time use coupon code to [email protected] (all caps inserted by PW)

2. You will receive a unique one-time-use code that will be valid until 4/15 only. Codes will be invalid after Midnight on 4/15.

3. Once you receive your code, you will need to go to the Optima shopping site at http://www.optimabatteries.com…op-starting-battery/

4. Add the 6-volt battery (up to 2) part # 6V (8010-044) and go to the checkout cart

5. Here’s the important part: Enter your unique code that will calculate your discount on the Billing page of the check-out.

6. Finalize your order

7. Wait for your “Factory Fresh” Optima RedTop 6 volt to arrive at your door (usually within 4 days of your order).

This offer is limited to two batteries per household and will expire on April 15, 2016.

This offer is only available on OPTIMA REDTOP 6-volt batteries purchased directly from shop.optimabatteries.com

http://www.optimabatteries.com/en-us/shop/redtop/optima-batteries-8010-044-6v-redtop-starting-battery/

Ask and you shall receive! Thank you Dr. Peter for this great opportunity.

James

Ladies & Gents,

I will monitor the countdown so that this discussion is at the top of the listing as the time draws near.

I do not want anyone to miss the deal this year.

Peter

Thank you Peter for allowing us to get this great deal on the Optima Red Top.

I will be getting ours when we get back from our vacation.

Ken

I am all over this like a fat kid on a smartie.

Thanks

Good Morning Gents and Ladies,

PLEASE UNDERSTAND THAT THE OPTIMA BATTERY PROMOTION BEGINS ON 15 MARCH AND NOT BEFORE.

E-mail sent to Optima Jim for the battery deal PRIOR TO 15 March, OR AFTER 15 April WILL BE DELETED WITHOUT BEING READ.

Please play by the rules and not be a bother.

Of course, understanding the rules requires reading the rules in advance of taking action.

Cheers,

Peter

This is a great 6 Volt battery, you will not regret using it.

Good morning Gents & Ladies,

There are only four-days remaining before the Battery-Fest begins.

Be patient for a few more days and then go for the Optima Battery Deal between 15 March and midnight, on 15 April.

Remember, to carefully read the directions / rules to assure flawless execution of your purchase experience.

Happy Motoring,

Peter

Good morning Gents and Ladies,

The time is about here.

Effective at 12:01 tomorrow morning you can begin ordering your Optima 6V Red Top batteries from Optima Jim.

Please remember to CAREFULLY follow the instructions for seamless ordering.

Also remember that you can order a maximum of two (2) batteries per order.

This opportunity runs until midnight on 15 April, so do it now and do not delay until the last minute, as last year there were no extensions for those who were asleep at the wheel.

Best regards,

Peter

I got mine, what a great buy!

THANK YOU PETER

Just placed my order. Thank you Peter!

Robert

Ladies and Gents,

The Optima Battery sale goes well, BUT REMEMBER, the CUT-OFF DATE is 15 APRIL at MIDNIGHT!

DO NOT DELAY!

THE CLOCK IS TICKING!

ORDER NOW!

Peter

Thanks for the date correction!!

TICK TOCK, TIME IS RUNNING OUT!

Gents and Ladies,

Tonight at Midnight is when the Optima Deal Ends.

If you are waiting, don’t wait long!

Optima will likely do it again next year, but time will tell.

Happy Starting!

Also, remember to file your TAXES today, HA!

Peter

Peter,

Again, thanks for doing this for the group! I got my code this morning and place my order.

Actually, taxes are due to be postmarked Monday the 18th, today’s a Federal holiday in Washington, D.C.!

Heck David,

I hate posting my TAXES early and I did it today!

EESCH!

Peter

Yeah, I’m still looking for the piggy bank that has my payment to Uncle Sam, so glad I have a couple extra days to dig!

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 26 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.