Optima Red Top 6V Battery Deal!!

Home Page Forums General Optima Red Top 6V Battery Deal!!

• This topic has 23 replies, 19 voices, and was last updated 10 years ago by .
Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 24 total)
  • Author

Optima has agreed to support our members and this website with a great deal on their 6-volt battery. The promotion is set to run from March 1-30th, is not stackable with any other offer, is only good for 6-volt batteries with a maximum of two per purchase and limited to Pierce Arrow Society members only.

From now until March 30th, members of the Pierce Arrow Society, who purchase a 6-volt RedTop battery online at shop.optimabatteries.com will receive special pricing of $100 per battery (normally $164.99) and free shipping right to their front door in the lower 48 states, by entering a unique coupon code when purchasing factory-direct at shop.optimabatteries.com .

Here is how the process works:

1. If you want the deal, send an e-mail requesting a unique one-time use coupon code to [email protected]

2. You will receive a unique one-time-use code that will be valid until 3/30 only. Codes will be invalid after Midnight on 3/30.

3. Once you receive your code, you will need to go to the Optima shopping site at http://www.optimabatteries.com…op-starting-battery/

4. Add the 6-volt battery (up to 2) part # 6V (8010-044) and go to the checkout cart

5. Here’s the important part: Enter your unique code that will calculate your discount on the Billing page of the check-out.

6. Finalize your order

7. Wait for your “Factory Fresh” Optima RedTop 6 volt to arrive at your door (usually within 4 days of your order).

This offer is limited to two batteries per household and will expire on March 30, 2014. This offer is only available on OPTIMA RedTop 6-volt batteries purchased directly from shop.optimabatteries.com .

Another case of a President pandering to the voters. Bless your heart.

My Pierces thank you!

Thanks for working out this deal.

The red-top in my Pierce is 8 years old and still going strong.

The one in my Rickenbacker was purchased at the same time but recently gave up the ghost so this comes at a good time for me.

Looks like I’ll soon have two new batteries in my cars.

Thanks for the endorsement Tony!

My next campaign slogan will be: A chicken in every pot!

Peter,

I was going to buy one from a dealer who was going to sell me one at discount for $140. The offer came just in time. I bought one for the 1702 coupe and an extra for which ever other car needs one first. They arrived about 4 days after ordering. Thank you for securing this deal for us.

Steve Pugh

Amazon prime (where I have bought Optimas before) currently have the 6 volt red top available for $112.59 shipped, for those that want to investigate there.

If you have a very good starting system you can run the two batteries but only use one for starting, thus you will always have a spare battery with a full charge. If your generator acts up, you can switch over to the spare and drive and start for days of touring without an issue. A great way to keep on the road without making repairs.Ed

I have received mine already. history would say I should have had it three years ago. thanks peter

George quay

You Lucky Yankees!!!! Aussie “Special “” price $225!! Well done Peter.”

Jak,

I wonder what the shipping is to OZ?

Peter

Thanks Peter, awesome deal !!

Now who’s working on a deal with one of the tire companies? Coker, Universal, Lester, etc.. ??

Greg Long

Arrived just as promised! Thanks Peter.

G’day Peter

The shipping from USA to OZ is $87. There is one seller here in OZ asking $999AUD for ONE battery!!!!!!!!!! BUT they offer FREE shipping!! HOW GENEROUS can you get??? Just shows how important it is to shop around!!

I received two of these yesterday – shipped to Tucson from Laredo, TX in about 3 days. Perfect timing as my old batt is at 4 yrs and 3 mos. The normal life has been about 2.5-3.5 years.

Saved enough to pay my PAS dues for a couple of years, so thanks!

Two questions:

1. What’s the diff between the red top and yellow top Is it that the red top has more starting power juice?

2. Where is a good place to dispose of the old 6V core? Does Autozone or any stores of that ilk take ’em in?

Thanks!

Hi Stephen,

I believe that Optima only has one 6 volt battery and it is a red top.

Any place that sells batteries will take your old one for free, but if you take it to a scrap yard, you can probably get $5 or $6 for your old one.

John

Peter,

Just want to say thank you for arranging this discount with the Optima Company. Just ordered two 6 volt’s for our 1925 Series 80 Runabout. What a great deal plus free shipping.

Pat

Peter, I join the others in exteding my thanks for your service. Louis

Thanks again peter, I got my two last week, my old ones are over 10 years old. This came just in time. Doug Vogel

Peter, Thanks for the leg work to make this battery deal happen. It is nice to belong to this Society of auto enthusiasts.

Alan Dewsnup

I also vote for a group deal on tires!

Hello Gents,

The emails are out to Coker Tire and to Universal Tire.

We will see what they do with my request for a Pierce-Arrow Society deal.

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 24 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.