PAS National Meet-Rohnert Park, CA.

Home Page Forums General PAS National Meet-Rohnert Park, CA.

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 38 total)
  • Author

We just arrived at the meet location and it is a beautiful place. Looking forward to a week of touring in N Ca. with our PA friends.

John

Great; Kathy and I will see you early Monday afternoon.

Missing all of you……….see you next year. Ed

Beautiful weather, Beautiful countryside, Beautiful cars.

BUT: Most importantly: almost 200 Pierce Arrow FRIENDS.

The three days of exciting tours and destinations are going to be GREAT !!

Greg Long

I’m like Ed, missing you guys, y’all will have fun I’m sure….

I cannot wait to see photos.I wanted to come but business got in the way.How many cars will be there?

Photos are videos are already coming in on the Facebook page…

Just sayin…

Pic’s of the weeks events as they unfold can be seen at our new Instagram page @piercearrowsociety and on Twitter @pierceAsociety

Enjoy!

Here’s a couple:

Castella di Amorosa Winery

Castelli Winery and Memorabilia Collections

In the middle of redwoods

Armstrong Redwoods State Park.

California Coast near Bodega Bay.

We had SKUNKS! There were four of them inside a garbage can and thankfully they all just ran away and didn’t get angry at us.

Bill

We had an incredible day on Wednesday. The route took us to the Armstrong Redwoods, then further west to Highwy 1, Off of Highway 1 we went to Goat Rock Park.

Following Goat Rock Park we ate lunch at The Tides restaurant in Bodega Bay.

A group of us decided to add some more ‘spice’ to our experience on this tour: we took one of the routes that we {the meet committee } had decided was a bit ‘too challenging] for most of us.

This route took us east from Hwy 1 up some very challenging grades and tight turns to view the Pacific coast from a several hundred feet higher location. The very interesting terrain and hillsides continued inland and we eventually joined the published route to the all important Ice Cream Social at Sam’s car collection site.

What a great day !!

Greg Long

Guess I’ll just go out to the garage, sit in my Pierce, and cry. Glad y’all are having a good time!

This has really been a wonderful trip. Not only the cars, and the sights, but getting to meet all of these people. Since we were a little short on seats one morning, I wound up riding with Cliff, who was driving the service truck. Turned out to be the best thing that ever happened. I had eight hours plus of learing new things about my car, tricks of the trade, little things I never would have learned in a book. It’s this kind of communication that really makes this club so valuable. I strongly suggest that you try to arrange things to come along on future tours. They are extremely family friendly, and the kids get involved in all kinds of things along the way. A great, clean vacation for the whole family. The group planning the tour makes all kinds of arrangements for any possibility, so come along!

Meet The Brotherhood!

Nathan Burmeister

Edson Williams

George Quay

Here is their judging style

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 38 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.