robe rail

Home Page Forums Body robe rail

Viewing 8 posts - 41 through 48 (of 48 total)
  • Author

Ken & Gents,

Lurk, Lurk!

The robe cord on my 1925 Series 80, 7-passenger DeLuxe is original.

Note that the handles are located as such because exiting a Series 80 7-Passenger sedan is hugely difficult for anyone taller than 4-feet 8-inches.

Getting in is a snap. Getting out is the problem.

The handles mounted on the rear door on my car are on the middle of the door, about 1-inch below the window surround trim.

I believe that they exist to assist in closing the door and having something to hold as one steps down from the coach to the running board.

On the front doors, the handles are mounted toward the rear of the door and also 1-inch below the window surround trim.

Peter

Peter,

Thank you for the information. Can you post a couple of Pictures so we can see

right where they should be?

Hope Everyone enjoys there Christmas and New Years.

Ken

Hi Greg, thanks for looking i,m sure one will turn up….now i know what to look for………Ed

Ken,

Regarding the FRONT door handle placement, I can send location measurements if you can’t figure them out from the photo.

Peter

Peter,

Thank you, that gives me a good idea. Mine are not in the correct spot.

Ken

Does anyone know if the PA series 81 (1928) 5 pass. sedan have interior door handles on the door panels or on the back of the front seat? Mine does not. Thanks.

Ken,

Here is a photo of the placement of the handle on my REAR door.

Peter

Ken,

Here is a photo of the placement of the handle on my FRONT door.

Peter

Viewing 8 posts - 41 through 48 (of 48 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.