The OPTIMA DEAL IS ON – 15 APRIL to 15 MAY!

Home Page Forums General The OPTIMA DEAL IS ON – 15 APRIL to 15 MAY!

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 62 total)
  • Author

OPTIMA Batteries has agreed to support our members and this website with a great deal on their 6-volt battery. The promotion is set to run from April 15th-May 15th 2018, is not stackable with any other offer, is only good for 6-volt batteries with a maximum of three per purchase and limited to Pierce Arrow Society members only.

From 15 April until Midnight, May 15th, members of the Pierce Arrow Society, who purchase a 6-volt RedTop battery online at shop.optimabatteries.com will receive special pricing of $125 per battery (normally $187.99) and free shipping right to their front door in the lower 48 states, by entering a unique coupon code when purchasing factory-direct at shop.optimabatteries.com

Here is how the process works:

1. If you want the deal, send an e-mail requesting a unique one-time use coupon code to: [email protected]

2. You will receive a unique one-time-use code that will be valid until 5/15 only.

Codes will be invalid after Midnight on 5/15.

3. Once you receive your code, you will need to go to the Optima shopping site at http://www.optimabatteries.com…op-starting-battery/ (SEE LINK BELOW)

4. Add the 6-volt battery (up to 3) part # 6V (8010-044) and go to the checkout cart

5. Here’s the important part: Enter your unique code that will calculate your discount on the BILLING PAGE of the CHECK-OUT.

6. Finalize your order

7. Wait for your “Factory Fresh” Optima RedTop 6 volt to arrive at your door (usually within 4 days of your order).

This offer is limited to three (3) batteries per household and will EXPIRE at MIDNIGHT on May 15, 2018.

This offer is only available on OPTIMA REDTOP 6-volt batteries purchased directly from shop.optimabatteries.com .

http:////www.optimabatteries.com/en-us/shop/redtop/optima-batteries-8010-044-6v-redtop-starting-battery/

Peter,

Thank you I emailed Optima Joe and he gave me my code this morning.

Ken

Ladies and Gents,

When you visit this Message Board Posting and get the info needed to purchase your OPTIMA 6V, please leave feedback here (as did Ken, above) so that this posting remains at the TOP of the PAS Message Board.

If there are no responses, the posting drops in line and is more difficult for others to find.

So far, about 50-PAS people viewed the post.

Let’s see how high that number goes in 30-days.

Thanks and stay charged,

Peter

I place my order for one Red Top Optima Battery. I was debating on ordering more than one and decided not to be greedy.

Thank you Peter for this great deal. I used your link and the code that was given to me by Optima Joe.

Ken

Ladies & Gents,

Is anyone having difficulties with the instructions, reaching the OPTIMA website or purchasing the batteries?

If so, please advise.

Cheers,

Peter

I am getting the same error on both Internet Explorer and Mozilla Firefox when I get to the payment part of the order:

6-volt Discount Disabled: The total value of your cart exceeds the maximum discountable amount.

Per instructions, I ordered 3 batteries.

Any idea on how to correct this error?

Hello Terry,

I used Peter’s link and ordered one battery entered Optima Code for discount in the provided promotion box and it worked great.

I received an email this morning that they have shipped my battery.

Ken

Upon further experimentation, it appears you can only order 2 batteries with the discount.

Peter could you check on this?

Thanks!

Terry,

Please contact Optima Jim on the matter, as I am confident that you are in a glitch.

Also, what would preclude you from ordering a single battery to round out the three that you wish to purchase?

The purchase limit is for THREE PER HOUSEHOLD, so I would think that you could, as they say in throwing dice, “Make Three the Hard Way”” (actually the only way rolling two dice).

Peter”

Terry,

I will likewise contact Optima Jim.

Peter

I tried to order 2 batteries and it wouldn’t give the discount. I tried ordering one and it showed the correct discount. I email optimajim and he reset something. I tried again and was able to successfully order 2 batteries with the discount.

Steve

Steve,

WAY TO GO!

Peter

Thank you Peter for coordinating this discount with Optima.

For those yet to purchase a battery, one item to note, at checkout – and after you’ve entered your Optima code, hit the button “apply discount”” and the total charge will be reduced by the PAS discount and the free shipping.”

Stuart & Clara,

Thanks for the insight to keep things cranking.

Peter

Although I was not able to order 3 batteries at one time, I took Peters advise and made 2 separate orders, one for 2 batteries and one for a single battery.

Thanks for the helpful hint Peter, and THANK-YOU for putting this deal together!

Peter,

This is shocking…

I requested the discount code Sunday and received the code on Monday.

I ordered the battery on Tuesday and Optima shipped the battery on Wednesday.

I’m getting a positive charge out of Optima’s efficient service!

In comparison, all other batteries are revolting.

Stu

Stu,

Cute, a very electrifyingly story!

Perhaps, the battery will arrive on Thursday!

Keep generating great amp-musing tales.

Cheers,

Peter

I just ordered my batteries. I also had difficulty trying to order three at one time and got the same error message as noted above. So I listened to Peter’s sage advice and “made three the hard way”” and all seemed to go well and received two email receipts.

Thank you again Peter!

Robert”

I received a notice from UPS this morning that my battery will arrive Friday. This is very quick and I live in California.

Ken

Peter had to due two then one but it worked out great…thank you for all of your hard work on this project …Ed

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 62 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.